The Best Addition To Your Corporate Wellness and Employee Engagement Program
Eating On-site Leads to More Productive & Engaged Employees
Each dollar spent on wellness programs saves a company $3.27 in health care costs and $2.73 in absenteeism costs 1 .
Employees who exercise more and eat a healthier diet saw the biggest uptick in their productivity 2 .
1 Meta-analysis, Harvard University School of Public Health, 2010
2 Timothy Gubler, The Impact of Corporate Wellness Programs on Employee Productivity, 2017
Simple onboarding process for admins and team members
Easily provide fully or partially subsidized meals
- Customize your incentive program to encourage the desired behavior from individuals & teams
- Set a Percentage, Dollar off, or Monthly Budget
- Adjust subsidies by time of day or day of the week
- Reward your staff with meal vouchers for hitting internal goals
Monitor Program Performance
- Designate program administrators
- See who's using KitchenMate
- Track how many meals are being sold, popular dishes, and when people are eating
- Track reviews, meal ratings, and feedback
- Measure productivity gained vs. going out for lunch
KitchenMate makes it easy for you to create a food culture that your employees will love, with innovative technology that cooks real, fresh food in your office kitchen, anytime.